Figure 10: Perhaps a computer upgrade might help?
Steps to Create a Continuing Report Are:
1) Log into eProst (Chapters 1 and 2)
2) Click on Protocol Team from within the Home Workspace page (Chapter 3)
3) Click the Protocols tab to display a list of all of the protocols on which you (the "user") have been included.
4) Click the title of the study for which a continuing report is to be created. This will open the Study Workspace
5) Click New Continuing Report from within the Study Workspace. This will launch the continuing report form.
6) Complete the continuing report form using the principles detailed in Chapter 5.
NOTE: Select Continuing Report from the drop-down list in question 1.1. Complete the rest of the eProst continuing report form as appropriate
NOTE: Required fields are indicated by a red asterisk (*). If these fields are not completed, the continuing report will not be submitted
7) Before exiting, be sure to save changes with the SAVE link. When the continuing report SmartForm is complete, click on the FINISH button or EXIT link to be re-directed to the Study Workspace (c.f. Figure 7).
NOTE: If an amendment is being submitted with the continuing report, the amendment should be created by clicking Create Related Amendment in the Study Workspace. (c.f. Chapter 8 on Creating Amendments)
8) When the continuing report form is finalized, press Submit Continuing Report from the Study Workspace to review and attest to the contents of the Principal Investigator's Assurance Statement. As appropriate, click "yes" and then OK
NOTE: The system will permit only the PI to submit the study
9) eProst will forward the study to the Principal Investigator's academic department for review and approval. Once approved, eProst will forward the study to appropriate ancillary committees (if applicable) for approval and then to the HSRO for IRB review.
NOTE: If reviewers request modifications to the report, these will be communicated to the PI and designees via email, the study will be listed in the My Inbox tab and the system will place the continuing report into a state that allows editing