Figure 3: Perhaps this user did not read Chapter 1?
2) Click (i.e. "open") a standard internet browser
NOTE: The HSRO recommends the use of Internet Explorer by individuals with Windows as their computer’s operating system and Safari for individuals using Apple computers
NOTE: The browser must be set to allow "cookies" (pieces of information stored by web pages on your computer. Cookies are used to remember login information and other data). If "cookies" are not allowed, click on Tools in the browser's toolbar, then click on Options and then click on Privacy to access the necessary application
3) When the internet browser screen appears on the computer, users should access the HSRO website. This is done by typing the following into the browser toolbar which is usually at the top of the screen:
4) Press ENTER
5) When the HSRO website has been accessed, the HSRO Home Page should appear. Figure 1 (in Chapter 1) is a copy of this home page.
6) Click on Login in the upper right corner of the HSRO Home Page. Alternatively, you may click on Login To eProst which is found under Links of Interest on the right of the page. The Welcome to eProst page should be presented. A copy of this page is shown in Figure 3.
7) Enter your username and password and click the Login To eProst button.
NOTE: As an added security measure, eProst has an automatic “Lock-Out” policy. Nine (9) unsuccessful login attempts will lock your eProst account. Please contact the eProst help desk at 305-243-3195 or send an email request to email@example.com.